OQSx Sensor Pack
Product code: OQSx-1-AA-OTHER
OQSx is a configurable oil condition monitoring sensor that can be easily installed on any equipment.
OQSx Sensor PackThe OQSx is at the heart of our business and is the only device of its type in the market place. Illustrated below are the main product features:
- Can be installed and integrated into any industrial application that relies on lubricating oil.
- Can be integrated into any PLC or Scada control system.
- Following oil profiling by Tan Delta the OQSx can be configured to measure any type of oil whether mineral or synthetic.
- With unrivalled accuracy, the OQSx reports the precise condition of any oil in real time and is certified better than 15ppm sensitivity to oil changes caused by wear or contamination, providing accurate data you can trust
- Engineered to be robust and reliable in the harshest industrial and commercial environments with long term maintenance free operation and delivering an ultra-low cost of ownership.
- Installation is quick and easy on any equipment in any application.
|OQSx Sensor Dimensions||90mm x 37mm (L x W)|
|Electrical Connection||6 Pin Lumberg|
|Power||9-30 V DC Average Power Consumption 0.4w.|
|Analogue Output||2x4-20mA (current syncing, passive input)|
|Digital Output||1xRS485: 9600 baud half duplex, Modbus protocol supported on RS485, CANbus: CANopen protocol supported on RS485|
|Rating||IP67 Rated when connected|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C (-4°F) to +120°C (+248°F)|
|External Pressure||0 bar (0 psi) to 20 bar (290 psi)|
|Fluid Pressure||up to 20 bar (290 psi)|